Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weekend Fun

Last weekend, Priya left to India. She treated us in Udipi, Cincinnati. Sema joly trip. When we returned, I was guided by Padma to do my driving again. I completed it without sleeping and Padma was "cool as a cucumber" to sit next to me and navigate.

After that Sudhir and I went to Columbus for a ball of a time and sooper fun with Harsha, Chandru, Ambi, Sabha, Raghav. Koothu. Had good food in "Dosa Corner" at Columbus. Came back at around 12.30 in the night and crashed.

Next day afternoon we started to Nashville. Company: Naan, Sudhir, Karthikeyan and Kapil's parents. We went to Mammoth caves in between and it was mind blowing. I loved it. Then we set to have Darshan of "Nashville Pullaiyar". It was a very fulfilling experience to visit him and then we had good food in a restaurant called "sitar". Then I drove back from Nashville from 10.00pm to 1.30am the next day. I was making sure that I will nto sleep and I did not sleep.

And now Sudhir should be back home and I am here typing this thing just for fun.

adios!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home