Wednesday, March 29, 2006

prechanaiyo prechanai

Just had lunch cooked by kapil's parents. "Erai thinna paambu" maadhiri, I am lazing around here. Orey prechanai man, OPT eppo poradhunu oru thala vali irukkey, ennakku oyavey oyaadhunu nenaikaren. If I decide on a date to enter OPT after great deliberation, some new obstacle comes up and then I have to do the thinking again.

Gods, it is crazy. I know it will all pass, but will it pass nicely. I have a book to read and the next project in the lab in kicking hot. THose things feel good though and I have informed my bos about my plans for summer. She is cool. I am rambling a lot. thats ok. Hayyo, I need to get the pics from sudhir which were taken in OSU, kadi...Free

Adios!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home