Friday, April 14, 2006

hahaha..

Good, it feels good to know that no one actually cares about this space and that is how I wanted it to be. I write whenever I feel like and whatever I want to. No obligations. Writing something interesting, having regular readers and writing for readers and all that stuff is not my cup of tea. But I guess people who really write well, do not write for the publicity, but for their passion.

Whatever, today Veech handled his last lecture of this semester, By God, I have never felt this way in any class so far "Innum konja neram paesungalen..another half an hour of lecture please". This guy is amazing and I wish I will be able to handle people the way he does. "Operations Management" is what he handles and it was an enlightening experience.

Friday, feels really nice. Will get out of job at 5.00pm and no lab today. Will go home and laze around, go to Johnsons and play Basketball, come home and crash. Sweet. Lots of things are buzzing in my head right now but I am least bothered. Wait, no I am concerned about them and I am actually getting ready to have a go at them now.

Adios!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home