Sunday, April 23, 2006

Keerai Kootu

I am becoming a pro in making this stuff. The other day..should be 3 weeks ago, I called my mom after I decided to make Keerai Kootu the traditional way for the first time. I was actually blown away by the details that went on to make this dish. But with the able guidance of my mom, I was able to make something that looked green in color and I had the guts to actually taste it. Wow!!! I have become a good machine...just did what I was asked to and here the result was deadly.

Its been three weekends and I have made Keerai kootu every weekend. I am now getting bored of this and I want to experiment something new. Basically shows my charecter that my interests keep switching always and I thrive to do the best on whatever I do. So I am sure I will search for another dish and hopefully make a good one out of it..

Adios!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Batty said...

somebody is watching mate...just that I dont leave a comment..but I do read your blogs regularly......

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger Niranjan said...

r u gemini?

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Sudarshan said...

hey ! why no more blogs ??

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thala u r now good in Sambhar and Gulab Jamun too

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger viswajith.k.n said...

amma...ennaku keerai kootu?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home