Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bull Shit - Sharia in Pakistan

Yes - that is right - Bull Shit is all I can say about Taliban trying to enforce "Islamic law aka Sharia" in Pakistan. What is the problem with people who think Islam calls to violate Human Rights?

I mean - being an ordinary human being blessed with below par writing skills - I am not able to express my disgust and anger through my words. Who on the face of mother earth gave these guys the right to violate woman. Just because these guys have dicks (or don't have one)- it does not mean that they can treat woman like the way they want to.

ughh - Taliban treating women - the mere thought makes me lose my appetite and makes me extremely angry. What the hell is Pakistan doing with all the military and the artillery they have. When some one calls "Democracy" non-Muslim - it sends a crystal clear message to the whole world - "WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS!!!".


All said and done - folks in Pakistan are like brothers and sisters to my kin (my wife would strongly disagree). I am scared for them in my neighbouring country. All I can do is to pray to God for peace in Pakistan.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home