Monday, April 06, 2009

Damage

I woke up at 7:00AM this morning and that is late by 15 minutes. Manasee rolls into the comforter and asks me - "What are you going to do now?". I replied, "Just shower up and get ready". That is exactly what I did. As I got ready, the sweetie reminded me of something that I had asked her to remind me and we had to do a lil search which did not take long at all. Got that figured out with a bowl of cinnamon crunch in my hand. They make those cereals really good.

Manasee also reminded me about my morning snack and we got ready to head out. As I left the apartment and stepped outside - the cold breeze invited me and said "Good Morning Sunshine!!!". Loved it and told myself that this one is going to be a decent week. We strolled down the stairs and I walked past my car to place all my belongings in the trunk and I saw it.

A footprint on the right side of the car hood. A big dent on that side and my heart sunk. Remember that commercial where a guy walks up to his car to witness a mess earlier - same feeling. A thousand thoughts fleeted my mind and all I could do was to smile about it to her and asked her to go back to the apartment. I stepped on the gas and started thinking about the damage and I am still thinking about it. Reported a claim and I am contemplating whether to report this to the police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home