Monday, April 13, 2009

Writing for Money?

Does it take the fun out of it? I have heard 2 things very similar to this and very interesting too. Me and Manasee were watching "Friends" and Phoebe goes - "Playing guitar for money - uughhh - that will kill the fun out of it. Smelly cat got only 25 cents and a condom and the other one got $1.75. I cannot do this!!!"

I was talking to "Jose" from Electronics this afternoon and he is a great cook, from what I hear from my colleagues. Since the work has slowed down in that department he started selling Steaks and he did pretty well also. While we were talking, in complete dejection he said " I think I should open a restaurant and be done with Praxair Electronics". I encouraged him and after a couple of minutes - he said "I love cooking and if I open a restaurant, that will kill the fun".

God spoke through these 2 people and I agree with the fact that "Writing for money" might kill the fun out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home