Monday, November 20, 2006

Look at me

I mean sincerely, look at me. I have loads and loads of work to do, but I want to crib and this girl who I called is in her class. 2 companies rejected a job offer. One company had given me hopes by saying they have my position on hold, but later I hear from another source in the company that it is a farce. They will not sponsor visa it seems. Good job.

And the next one, calls me down to the city, flies me there and lets me stay in a nice hotel and stuff, interviews me for just 45 minutes and actually asks me about the obvious stuff and I receive a snail mail 10 days later that I do not fit the position. The reality is that they have posted the letter the next business day after my interview. I guess they are unlucky.

Loads of work - yeah right, I am in no mood do them but I can see it changing. Prechanai-s are not nice when they come and slap you, but as always I absorb the slap, sob a little and then go about doing my regualr things. Will try and make sure I do not get slapped for the same reason again. That is all.

adios!!!

5 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Blogger viswajith.k.n said...

Gud post...thats all i can say...keep going and u will definitely succeed...for u r the chella pillai of lexington...

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Shashank said...

thanks for the comment, i'll keep checking up ur blog, comment if somethings intersting(read things i can make fun of)

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger k said...

Hmm thats life buddy.. work hard party hard

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger RS said...

Job search is kinda painful, I remember trying not to cry out aloud when I received one rejection letter after another for 6 months! The worst was Epic Systems making me go through an extra round of exams before rejecting me by snail mail, hang in there, it makes the reward worth it! :)

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That was flowing.. I call it quicksand effect. Prechanai comes. U kick ur legs to get out and it draws u in coz of ur attempt to escape. Only way to reduce it, stay calm and watch it from the side. U'll get a rope of idea. Sobbing is good. But next time sob with me or any pal. Its better to do that. Me say u get bestest job in the whole biggie world....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home