Saturday, January 05, 2008

How is it going?

It will be almost a year since I moved alone when February hits. I have changed a lot. Lost a lot of my patience and I did not realise I was going through a phase of change. Manasee is the first one to experience it and she tells me that I have chnaged and it is the harsh reality. But, I will try to be the same.

Why am I getting irritated for small things in life? I have no clue. I do not want to be lazy, but I also enjoy being lazy. What am I supposed to do? I do not want to pick up the phone and talk to people and tell myself that I am not bored. No No No. I have become lazy and I am gonna try not being that way.

I get angry very soon these days. At work, I am a little frustrated as I think that I have not contributed anything to the plant. There are too many things that are confusing me and if I was the person I was 2 years ago, I woould have been like - let them bother me and it will pass. But now I realise that, they will not pass if I do not take any actions towards them. I want to take actions and I will.

Wow...I started to write some random stuff and this is kinda turning out to be somthing like "me talking to myself". Nice. Today was painful as Kentucky went down to Louisville under Billy Gillespie. I believe in him and am hoping for October 2008 to be here real soon.

Adios!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Ramji thala... Phase change is always good and its always good to talk to urself... Looking forward to see ur laziness goin offline when it comes to bloggin.... PS u laughing or getting angry on this comment ;)
- Hari

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home