Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lots of Action

It is good that I felt like publishing something after a couple of weeks. I have been doing a lot of stuff in the interim. Work has kept me from doing anything else as I have sucked up all the overtime I could (sadly i dont get paid for those hours!!!).

I had Manasee and 3 other friends visit me this past weekend and it was fun all the way around. Caught up on some nostalgic stuff with saye, sudhir and raghav. Had a great time playing "lit" as we call it from SVCE times and had some alcohol to top it all.

Yesterday, myself and sudhir went to "Taare Zameen Par" - saetril mulaitha thamarai. It was an heart warming experience and hats off to the creator of the movie. Today, Kentucky rallied past Tennesse in a great game at Rupp. It was great to watch the wildcats play a steady game and it was literally a "Super Tuesday".

Why did I feel like writing? I dont know. Good night.

Adios!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Saetril Mulaitha Tamarai - Nice title man... Game was fantastic.. In spite of the cold weather ppl were partyin outside :) Gud to see that ur havin fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home