Monday, January 28, 2008

Blood Relationships

The only family I have in the US is Deepak Vishwanathan. He is my cousin and lives in Dallas. He is as lazy as I am in keeping touch with people(atleast with me). But the nice thing about us is both of u never ask "Why the hell have you not celled me so far?" We attribute it to the family and joke about it.

The reality is that it feels great to have someone from your own family in the US. I never thought I would feel this way, but I do. I met him and his wife in Dalls this weekend and we had a good time to say the least. We caught up on a few things and I went through his Kalyana Album, saw pictures of my whole family and I almost had a tear in my eye. It was a very good trip, a run down the memory lane and a trip that made me realize "Blood is thicker that water"... Chumma - wanted to end on a james bond style note!!!!

Adios!!!
Ramji

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Blood relationship seems to be a bloody hell of an understandable friend... How come every friend of mine turning out nostalgic????

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger aRoOL said...

hey man eppadi irukinghaa?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home